Website Conceptual Arts
This Business Development Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of sales activities, either in concert with our sales personnel and/or directly with clients. The BDM will be responsible for successfully taking sales activity through the life cycle and pulling in sales support as/when needed to close business. The Business Development Manager will participate in divisional and company sales activities and collaborate closely with Conceptual Arts. This position will report to the head of the department.
- Deal Management
- Quarterback deals from lead qualification to closing and contracting, and everything in between
- Work collaboratively with consultants to represent Conceptual Arts’s capabilities, structure solutions and address buying criteria
- Remain involved after the sale is made, to extend personal relationship, escalate collections, and identify both follow on and spin out opportunities
- Enterprise sales support
- Work with enterprise sales teams to enable them to develop an understanding of Conceptual Arts’s capabilities and unique value points
- 2+ years of experience in digital consulting
- Bachelors degree in Marketing and Sales
- Experience in team selling with experienced consultants
- Self starter with dynamic, get it done attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required
- Working experience with Microsoft Office especially Powerpoint and Word
- Exceptionally organized, detail oriented, and accountable
- Experience in Digital Marketing services.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.