Website Conceptual Arts
- Provide written content for ourselves and clients
- Research information and provide engaging content
- Work alongside the Digital Marketing Executive
- Conduct websites audits
- Measure and analyse marketing campaigns and website data
- Identify opportunities and gaps
- Produce report
- Assist the Digital Marketing Executive with ongoing work on client projects
- Keep up to date with the industry
In the first instance, please apply for this role. You will then need to tell us:
- what attracts you to the role
- why you think you’d flourish in it
- when it comes to writing, what makes you an effective and distinctive communicator.
You will be involved in providing written content for both ourselves and our clients and will be expected to be able to research topics and create engaging content. One of the biggest challenges writers face today is coming up with something new and exciting. It has most likely been done, tried, and rehashed 500 times on the web already, and trying to break out and do something different is a challenge.
As an addition to content writing you will also provide support across all forms of digital media including search (SEO & paid), social media and web.
A proactive approach is essential, you will be expected to dig deep and get your hands dirty – have strong listening and questioning skills in order to get to the very heart of the clients you are working with.
- Understanding of digital marketing, social media, SEO
- Experience with digital marketing, which could include work placements, internships, any projects
- Knowledge of Google tools such as AdWords, PPC
- Knowledge of SEO and website
- Ability to identify relevant information
- Ability to summarize
- Copy Writing Experience
- Excellent wordsmith
- Refined writing skills
- Strong interest in digital marketing channels
- Analytical skills, attention to details
- Ability to research, filter and summarize information
- Quick learner/enthusiasm to learn
- Good communications skills
- Problem solving mind set
- Passion for helping people
- Microsoft office proficient
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Self-motivated individual.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive approach and an enthusiastic nature are essential.
- Strong listening and questioning skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.